Monday, November 18, 2013

Welcome to ACC's Dance Blog

Welcome to Austin Community College Dance Department's blog! 

I'm Anne and I've been a dance student at ACC for almost two years now.

That's me upside down - typical dancer!


We’re all crazy busy getting ready for our semester end showcase, December  6th and 7th, which will feature student and faculty pieces. Over the next few weeks I’ll be doing interviews with fellow classmates, and maybe some faculty, about how they craft their dances. Where do the ideas come from? How do you move that idea from your head onto a dancer? 

Want to know what inspires your classmates, your students, your community? Read on!


Picture by Emily Hester



1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Great pic and I look forward to reading your blog and seeing all the great pics :)

    ReplyDelete